As a candidate, you can block certain companies from seeing your personal details. This may be your current or recent employer. There are two methods for blocking companies that you can access from My Page under Block List.
1. Select the "By Name" tab.
2. Search for the company by typing part of the name in the provided form.*
3. Press the "Search Companies" button.
* We recommend searching in both English and Japanese as some companies register their names in only one language.
4. If the search term matches any companies registered on CareerCross, those names will be shown on the list. Select the company you want to block from the list.
5. Press "Block" to block the company.
If you want to unblock companies:
1. Select Company name you want to unblock.
2. Press "Unblock Companies".
1. Select the "By Domain" tab.
2. Input a domain name in the provided form.*
3. Click the "Block" button.
* When entering a domain name, do not include the protocol (HTTP, HTTPS, etc), www, or the @ mark.
NOTE: If you block the domain name, any companies that register in the future with that domain will be blocked automatically.
If you want to unblock a domain:
1. Select Domain name you want to unblock.
2. Press "Unblock Domain".