Rules and Regulations
- Rules and Regulations
A. About CareerCross
- CareerCross contains the overall services (hereinafter referred to as “this service”) including the web site providing recruiting support for HR personnel and job seekers as well as attached services such as email delivery, etc.
- Members are assumed to use this service using their own discretion and responsibility.
B. Prohibited Conduct
Any person who uses CareerCross shall not perform the following acts:
- Deliberately registering or supplying false information,
- Violating intellectual property rights, copyrights, listing false information, etc.,
- Defamation of specific persons or groups,
- Offending public order, morals, or decree such as laws, government ordinance, official directives or any action which can cause offence.
- Distributing information on or via the CareerCross website for commercial purposes, or
- Any act that interrupts the operation, or damages the credibility of CareerCross.
- For people who use, at the time of applying for CareerCross services, or at any point in the future, they must declare that they do not and will not fall under the following categories. In the event that any person who uses CareerCross is in violation of the representation of the following points, any person who uses CareerCross accepts, without any objection or reservation, that CareerCross will terminate all of their CareerCross services under this agreement without prior notice.
- Any anti-social force (including but not limited to an organized crime group/syndicate which has been terminated within the immediately preceding 5 years, a quasi-member of an organized crime group/syndicate, a related company or association of an organized crime group/syndicate, a corporate racketeer, those forces claiming to be social movements, special intellectual violent organizations or other equivalent person of any category above).
- A person engaged in a socially condemnable relationship with any anti-social forces.
- Registering multiple accounts for the same user.
CareerCross and its operator in Japan, C.C. Consulting, (hereinafter referred to as “the operator”) shall not be held responsible for the accuracy or discrepancy of information provided by registrants to CareerCross, and shall be used at the users’ discretion. The operator shall not assume any responsibility for damages incurred from the use of CareerCross unless those loss or damages are caused directly by CareerCross itself. Any users are assumed to take responsibilities for information listed on the website (including information that links from CareerCross), which they have posted themselves. Neither CareerCross nor the operator shall be held responsible for damages or harm occurred by prohibited acts described above article B.
CareerCross and the operator shall not be responsible for any inevitable or natural calamity such as virus attack, blackout, system break down, or damages or harm occurred where CareerCross or the operator is not attributed to.
E. Use of Personal Information
Please refer to Privacy Statement of the CareerCross website
F. Modification of information provided to CareerCross
It is possible that CareerCross changes, halts operation temporarily or permanently or completes all operations without preliminary notice.
G. Modification of “Rules and Regulations” for CareerCross
CareerCross or the operator reserves the full right to arbitrarily revise or modify this “Rules and Regulations”. All CareerCross users are assumed to agree to and follow these revised “Rules and Regulations” for CareerCross.
This “Rules and Regulations” for CareerCross shall be effective on 1st July, 2008.
In the event of a dispute regarding the meaning or interpretation between the English language and Japanese language versions of this document, the Japanese language version will take precedence.
Last updated : 15th January 2015