Login or register to see your saved jobs and receive scout emails
Login or register to find a job
Genesis Healthcare Co. - Company Details

Genesis Healthcare Co.

Company Description

Celebration of Humanity

Our commitment is to make a meaningful impact on people’s lives, benefiting from genetic science.

Although all individuals look and think differently, live different lifestyles and speak different languages, 99% of our genetic makeup is common across all humans. The diversity between us comes from the remaining 1%. Our mission is to embrace this 1%, to use genetic analysis to encourage creating a healthy society that celebrates diversity.

Corporate Philosophy

Our core genetic business is based on our Vision that in the next 10-20 years and during the 21st Century, the rise of Biotechnology, Genomics and Machine Learning will become a disruptive force in how we lead our lives. With this technology combined, the human brain power will be overpowered with a more powerful information source that could ultimately change the way we think, decide about our health, our profession and how we communicate since the power of computing will be able to better predict the outcome of our choices.

When computing power has advanced intelligence and consistency than our human brain and the technology is readily made available to alter the course of genetic destiny, we need to be responsible while wary of the setbacks that can occur due to the rising technological information age at the same time.

Based on our vision, our Corporate Philosophy is identified through 4 key areas to address Ethics, Social Responsibility and Celebration of Humanity as common goals to address the issues and solutions for the ever-expanding use of genetic information and technology without disturbing innovation and scientific advancements:

Corporate Governance

Company Details

Head Office
Main Business
David Baran  
Number of Employees
11 - 50  


Main Office
Yebisu Garden Place Tower 26F
4-20-3 Ebisu, Shibuya-ku
Tokyo, Japan, 1506026

New Jobs