- As a part of the project operation team, you will work closely with the client's service delivery managers responsible for managing Japan services under global projects
- Create weekly/monthly reports for clients and end users/customers
- Raise with global IT support team, clients, vendors, technical support teams, etc. to make sure projects are operated without any issues.
- Provide language support (English and Japanese) for clients. Tasks include; translation of manuals, participating meetings in English, entering support logs in English, etc.
- Participate on-site support when required (i.e.; PC migration, office IT setup, end user support, data center operations, etc.)
- Support client's sales team working on bidding for new projects; provide them ideas about proposal from technical point of view
- +2 years of experience in IT infrastructure projects (preferably with data center and/or office IT support)
- Business level Japanese (JLPT N2 or equivalent), and Business level English (TOEIC 800+)
- Interest in business side management of IT projects
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- Occasional travel to client’s sites outside Tokyo is required