- More than 2 years working experience with multi-cultural team
- Prior experience in supporting IT technical environment in country
- Prior experience working with fast paced technology multinational corporation environment
- Strong experience in SAP Support environment
Skills & Competencies
- Having good User Centric attitude and open mind for interaction with LOB key users, stakeholders
- Liaise with LOBs roll-in all IT requirements via engagement sessions and collaborate IT regional / global colleagues
- Excellent technical communication skills for writing and speaking both in English and Japanese
- Basic knowledge of ITIL, ability of propose improving IT processes
- Good facilitation and collaboration skills for interacting multiple people involved
- Self-learner and high interests for new technology and concept, like Agile
- Self-starter, highly motivated and excellent team player.
- Excellent team player
- Excellent communications skills to engage locally with the business and internationally with the virtual teams
- Strong technical skills in complex desktop/laptop environments and backend infrastructure (network, storage, wireless, …)
- Able to work under pressure / escalations
- Proactive, responsible, and customers oriented
- Think out of box
- Undergraduate university degree, preferably in Information Technologies / Computer Science or equivalent training and job experience
- Knowledge of ITIL Foundation (Certification in ITIL v3 will be great)
- Ability to travel internationally if required
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.