|採用企業||アマゾン データ サービス ジャパン株式会社|
· Manage and develop a team of NW/Cable Decommissioning engineers and techs
· Ensure non-impactful and timely removal of existing fiber optic & copper inside plant areas, as required.
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders to define plans and process to achieve required capacity and network requirements via decommissioning efforts.
· Partner with peer leaders within the ISP organization to create and perpetuate a true lifecycle approach to standardizing and maintaining internal cabling throughout the data center environments.
· Identify and respond to risks and high-priority issues; leading high-profile/visibility projects, as required, to enable new capacity and services.
· Support New Product Introduction activities that improve infrastructure quality, reduce cost and installation time; obsessing over reducing risk and legacy constraints inherent in existing facilities.
· Travel 20% or more to review projects and coordinate with onsite personnel and contractors at AWS data centers
· Bachelor's in related field or equivalent experience
· 5+ years of data center engineering management experience
· 1+ years of Experience in design (Revit / AutoCAD / Bluebeam)
· 5+ years of Project Management experience
· Able to speak,read and write English and Japanese
· Experience mentoring individual contributors
· Proven track record of creating and leading high-performance delivery or infrastructure decommissioning teams; specifically focused within data center or other critical spaces.
· Ability to perform complex business case analysis to justify technical decisions and present the justification to management in a high level review.
· Experience carrying new design concepts from exploration to deployment/construction.
· Experience communicating with users, technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe features, technical designs, and strategy.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role .
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orient