求人ID : 936580
Display Advertising, Operations + sales
Account Manager, DMO
The Account Manager plays an integral role in supporting and enabling the TripAdvisor CPM Media Sales team. This position will offer the right person a great opportunity to work in a team with Account Leads, Digital Agencies and Clients and help them to manage the digital campaign process.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of the online display advertising team at TripAdvisor, the world’s largest travel site that enables travelers to unleash the full potential of every trip. In this role, you get to work with clients across General travel (Retail, Flights, Attractions, Non-endemic and DMO). You will work on solutions to market their products and services, and you get to immerse yourself in the dynamic online display advertising space that offers constant learning opportunities.
Reporting to the Pod Leader for DMO, the Account Manager is responsible for the following critical tasks:
- Provide best in class service and solutions to TripAdvisor’s internal and external customers
- Work collaboratively with Sales to decide what product offerings will work best for clients based on their objectives
- Provide strategic guidance for media plans to Client Services
- Establish credibility and relationships with agencies and clients and serve as a trusted consultant to optimize and expand their advertising investment.
- Acts as main point of contacts for clients and agencies post-sale
- Work with Campaign Analysts to review data, trends and client performance and develop robust strategic plans for customers, quarterly regional sales plans and long-term regional business plans
- Partner with Insight and Campaign Analysts team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- Adherence to CPM Rate Cards and best practices
- Monitor for full campaign delivery on a monthly basis in addition to optimizing for performance in accordance to the client’s KPIs
- Detailed campaign analysis to ensure advertisers are meeting their performance KPIs and that revenue opportunities are being maximized
- Offer insights and recommendations for revenue optimization - identifying opportunities to increase client incremental share of campaign and renewal, working with the client to discuss. Account Manager will have incentive to grow and upsell all business.
- Assisting in effectively communicating digital strategies and rationale for tactical approaches for each campaign to all stakeholders and clients
- Provide varying levels of reporting/analysis on a weekly/biweekly basis to Clients on active campaigns in preparation for team calls with the client
- Thorough knowledge of site specifications and analytics
- Display excellent project management abilities for all activities, ensuring all internal and external stakeholders are well informed throughout the entire process (by phone or email)
- Work closely with your manager and take an active role in identifying key business challenges and developing best practices to address challenges.
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service, troubleshooting and resolving issues by engaging with cross-functional partners
ビジネス会話レベル (英語使用比率: 50％程度)
- Attention to detail and experience managing operational tasks in a digital environment – at an agency/client/publisher- or at least 3-4 years experience in digital media
- Logical thinker who can keep up with digital concepts and emerging ad formats
- Excel skills with analytical ability preferred
- Strong attention to details, highly organized
- Open and collaborative nature
- Positive attitude
- Great analytic skills. Excellent problem solver
- Ability to manage and exceed stakeholders’ expectations.
- Great interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will be communicating daily with multiple key internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable working under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- An abundance of initiative
- Driver of operational efficiency and excellence.
- DoubleClick experience preferred
- A strong team player who can support and cover other team members in a proactive manner
- Ability to work to a deadline, prioritizing workloads according to different criteria
- A desire to perform in a fast-paced highly changing marketplace and be driven to meet and exceed the team’s expectations/demands
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Flexible and open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods accordingly
- Grasps the essence of new information; recognizes own strengths and weaknesses; pursues self-development; seeks feedback
- Exhibits integrity though fair and ethical behavior toward others and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment
- Treats colleagues and partners with respect: considers and responds appropriately to the needs, feelings, and capabilities of different people
- Can be relied upon to ensure that projects within areas of specific responsibility are completed in an appropriate and timely manner and acknowledges mistakes, learns from those events and is able to move forward productively
- Identifies and analyzes problems; distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information
- Ability to balance time to market with a solution and make the right trade-offs along the way
- Strong analytical skills: understands and utilizes metrics relevant to role
- Clear communication through expression of facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner
- Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business