|勤務地||東京都 23区, 千代田区|
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
• The Education Solution Architect is responsible for supporting our Services sales teams to devise and position value-based customer user adoption solutions, utilizing SAP Education software, digital training, development and delivery services solutions.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Actively establish client relationships at all stakeholder levels, characterized by mutual trust and respect.
• Act as trusted advisor with regards to educational requirements throughout the entire SAP software lifecycle.
• Identify opportunities for, and resistance to, change and work with the client to manage change processes.
• In conjunction with the Sales teams, develop individual customer user adoptions strategies and plans to support the full software lifecycle, ensuring maximum return on customer investment.
• Act as an evangelist for SAP Education and SAP Services, identifying opportunities for further SAP enablement engagements. including Education Strategy consulting, software licensing, project management, change management and training.
• Provide solution expert support to Account Executives and Services Sales, including customer-facing engagements, RFP responses, educational requirement qualification, demonstration of Education software products and internal knowledge transfer.
• Support the VAT with change management, learning architecture and CCoE engagements to maximize education revenue opportunities and to offer a complete customer solution.
• Ensure current and comprehensive personal understanding of all Education offerings (software and services), and other appropriate Services solutions.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Superior oral and written communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent knowledge of English (spoken, written), other Asian languages advantageous.
• Intercultural experience and sensitivity.
• Ability to work on projects both independently and collaboratively.
• Excellent Project Management skills.
• Sound business acumen to understand and comprehend complex business requirements and translate into enablement strategies that meet business priorities.
• Expert knowledge of the full Education portfolio of software and services.
• Solid understanding of organizational change management.
• Ability to articulate the benefits and value of the SAP Education software portfolio.
• Understanding of key educational and change management standards, leading practices and research.
• 5 plus years extensive experience in education solutioning, pre-sales or delivery roles.
• Proven track record of successful customer engagements.
• Experience in working with virtual account teams.
• Experience in decision making within own area of responsibility / project.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.