求人ID : 911344
(Urgent) Exterior Lighting Product Engineer
- Typical skills required for the position include, but may not be limited to:
- Engineering Design Requirement gathering and analysis.
- Develop conceptual engineering designs and implement engineering changes.
- Detailed design of Exterior Lighting systems.
- Evaluation of new concepts for engineering solutions.
- Perform Root cause and failure analysis.
- Identify and select materials based on the requirements of the automotive application.
- Review and approve engineering documentation and deliverables.
- Manage Engineering change notices, engineering data and their technical design documents.
- Perform engineering release activities in PLM.
- Coordinate with the offshore design teams to get the design changes incorporated.
- Identify opportunities to improve product quality and reduce costs using knowledge of manufacturing processes, tooling, assembly methods, product design and quality control standards.
- Follow up on supplier progress to assure adherence to schedules and timelines. Revise methodology as necessary to attain objectives within time and best cost.
- Assist manufacturing engineers and participate in testing of Exterior Lighting products.
- Participate in Technical Design Review Meetings, Discussions, Department meetings and Supplier presentations.
- Coordinate with suppliers and other groups like Optics, Safety, CAE, Electronics, Craftsmanship, Purchasing, Testing etc.
- Collaborate with design and analysis groups to create 3D math models like CAD and analytical models like FEA, CFD etc.
- Evaluate prototype designs to verify functional requirements and conduct design revisions.
- Analyze existing and potential documentation, focusing on improvement opportunities.
- Negotiate and acquire agreement with groups responsible for interfacing components.
- Develop test plans, analyze test data, develop conclusions and manage design revisions.
- Ensure parts are delivered on time and to print working with materials management, purchasing, and supplier quality.
- Identify opportunities for developing automation tools
日常会話レベル (英語使用比率: 50％程度)
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Automobile Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Production Technology/Manufacturing Technology.
- Japanese language proficiency – fluent in reading, writing and speaking (N2/N1)
- English language proficiency – Advanced
- Very good presentation, articulation, and interpersonal communication skills.
Technical and Domain Knowledge may include, but is not restricted to:
- Automotive product development (Exterior Lighting product knowledge preferred)
- Injection molded component design
- Regulatory requirements as per MVSS, ECE, CCC ….
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- CAD tools: Catia V5 (Part design, Product structure, Generative shape design, Drafting and DMU work benches)
- Basic understanding of FEA and CFD simulations
- 8 - 10 years in relevant field
- Experience with Tier-1 automotive lighting manufacturer will be preferred.
大手企業 (300名を超える従業員数) - 外資系企業