|給与||1400万円 ~ 経験考慮の上、応相談|
Company has 50,000 employees globally and 750 employee in Japan
Management of 3 subordinates in Japan
Report to Head of Procurement Services Management based in China
Being as the PSM commercial indirect representative for the countries of Japan, implement and manage procurement objectives, policies and programs.Responsible for the coordination and consolidation of purchases and supplier management to achieve the most favorable quality, service, cost and technology for product/service.
- Management of Japan Indirect purchasing team; ensuring annual objectives are clearly set, monitoring progress to objectives and driving talent management for the organization.
- To develop, communicate and deploy regional sourcing agreements
- To drive standardized ways of working across the Japan purchasing teams.
- Review supplier performance reports consistent with agreed requirements to insure consistency with quality, service and delivery objectives
- Secure continuity of supply of critical services and 3PFG’s.
- Accountable for the Procure to Pay processes for indirect services.
- Management of the critical supplier relationships in alignment with global and regional category managers.
- Review supplier performance reports consistent with agreed requirements to insure consistency with quality, service and delivery objectives.
- Responsible for the identification of annual improvement plans across the indirect spend categories
·Work with suppliers to improve current performance and develop new opportunities
·Competitive tendering of all contracts
·Communicate and engage senior management on opportunities with suppliers. Secure necessary buy-in for the sourcing projects
·Coordinate and support projects with category managers
- Ensure compliance with corporate purchasing policies through effective communication and relationship building with internal customers
- Coaches direct reports and/or provides direction to team using general policies and management guidance related to the tasks and projects
1. Bachelor degree or above.
2. At least 10 years of diversified supply chain, procurement and operational experience in business, technical, and managerial functions.
3. Excellent communication skills with all relevant stakeholders of internal company and external authorities. Able to build strong collaborative working relationship with external stakeholders.
4. Fluency in both of oral and written English.
5. Able to interface with multiple levels of management, including senior management at both procurement and business unit levels
6. Change agent, strong leadership and management skills
7. Willingness, determination and motivation to succeed.
8. Strong people management skills
|給与||1400万円 ~ 経験考慮の上、応相談|
|会社の種類||大手企業 (300名を超える従業員数) - 外資系企業|