求人ID : 881878
Global Leader: New Intelegince and Data!
Associate Software Engineer / アソシエイトソフトウェアエンジニア
IHS Markit is a global Fortune 500 company, become part of a dynamic team that includes more than 5,000 analysts, data scientists, financial experts, and industry specialists.
You will be joining the Application Support global team that provides technical support across the suite of MarkitServ products. The application support team works closely with a highly competent Client Services team and the core project teams to resolve client issues whilst continually improving our platforms. Our work helps ensure that MarkitServ is providing high-quality service and maintaining client satisfaction.
MarkitServ is seeking an Application Support professional to join the MarkitServ OTC Derivative Confirmation Application Support Team. The role encompasses 2nd line technical application support as well as integration support for our Trade Processing applications. This person will report directly to the regional support manager and work closely with an experienced global team to contribute to the quality of our support.
Duties & accountabilities
- Your duties will include the providing technical L2 and L3 support to both internal and external customers across our full suite of OTC Derivative products for post-trade confirmation processing.
- You will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills and have a natural ability to learn with a keen interest in technology. You must be a team player and enjoy working in a high-performance collaborative global group.
- The successful candidate will need to able to apply strong technical skills and good business knowledge, together with investigative techniques and problem solving skills to identify and resolve issues in a timely and high quality manner.
- Liaising with other team members, Product, Development and particularly the Infrastructure teams as required for 3rd line escalation. Technical advisory will be required at times by Product and business or clients for solution delivery.
- Working directly with clients, to understand and resolve issues and liaising with delivery teams to ensure readiness for new platform releases. Based in our Tokyo office, you will be responsible for handling escalations, identify and communicate technical resolutions in Japanese and English. Business competency in both languages is therefore a mandatory requirement.
- You will also work on initiatives around platform industralisation, proactive application health monitoring and reporting.
Education and experience
- University graduate or equivalent with background of bachelors in computer science or mathematics equivalent.
- Business level in Japanese and English.
- Ability to read and trace Java, C++ and/or scripting languages.
- Possess the understanding of PAAS and implementation with OpenShift.
- Experience or having high motivation to pick up cloud implementation on AWS.
- Experience in handling client issues and expectation management.
- Experience in Application Support, software development and deployment (SDLC).
- Good Unix skills including scripting experience.
- Experience of XML and XSLT.
- Experience of databases, preferably but not limited to Oracle.
- Good understanding of messaging platforms and protocols like FIX and IBM MQ.
- Understanding of networking principles, its practical uses and basic troubleshooting.
- Experience in encrypted connectivity channels utilising SSL and TLS.
- Have experience of working in the Finance Industry.
- Knowledge of the Financial OTC Derivative products.
- Good understand of Application Support processes.
- Awareness of Derivatives products and Trade Processing (desirable).
- Confident Individual – able to represent the team at various levels.
- Keen Problem Solver & Analytical nature
- Customer Focused
- Self-starter willing to pick up issues and making sure they are followed through to completion.
- Open minded, flexible and willing to adapt to changing situations
- Process Oriented – happy to recommend, work to and support good processes and controls.
- Good communicator both written and verbally
- Successfully communicate handover of issues between global regions.
- Working in a team environment
- Work under own initiative
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to work under own initiative
- Be flexible regarding hours including weekends.