Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
* Coach business leaders on performance management issues and the creation and implementation of performance improvement in Tokyo Sales/CS office
* Create and execute HR best practices and necessary legal requirements
* Proactively manage legal risk; ensure manager and employee compliance with company policies and procedures
* Provide coaching and/or programs to address business issues related to areas such as performance management, development and retention
* Proactively respond to employee questions regarding but not limited to the following: benefits, employee relations, and company policies
* Partner with the Global HR Team to develop and implement company-wide people programs and processes
Indeed is the #1 job site in the world1 with over 250 million unique visitors2 every month worldwide. Indeed strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies. Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities.
At Indeed, our mission is to help people get jobs. We have more than 7,400 global employees passionately pursuing this purpose and improving the recruitment journey through real stories and data. We foster a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.