As staff in the administration department your job responsibilities will include:
• Administration duties related to general affairs
• Procurement of office supplies and refreshments, cost management and vendor management
• Plan and implement events for employees, such as in-house training programs, team building and training camps
• Visa application support
• Support the needs of employees and problem-solving
• Respond to necessary emergencies
• Communicate frequently with HQ in Beijing
• 1 years’ experience as administrative assistant, in office management or general affairs
• Ability to communicate professionally in both Japanese and Chinese
• Positive attitude and sense of responsibility
• Creative thinking
• Multi-tasking capability, flexible work approach
• Independent worker with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Conversational or higher level English level is welcome.
Existing work permit is a MUST (full-time workng hours).
RGF Professional Recruitment Japan provides bilingual professionals to multinational corporations. We are functional recruiters focusing on Finance & Accounting, Banking, Legal, HR & GA, Logistics, Telecoms, Sales & Marketing, and Technology.