· Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
· Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
· Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
· Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
· Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
· Coordinating computer network access and use.
· Designing, configuring and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
Fusion Systems is one of Asia’s fastest growing technology consulting firms recognized as a leader in IT solutions and consulting with offices in Tokyo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. Our highly capable consultants provide project management, advising, design, implementation, and on-site support services within the region. Fusion Systems is positioned to dynamically respond to changing market conditions and leverage them to deliver exceptional service and value to our clients.
At Fusion Systems, we work together as a team to promote growth and excellence in all our employees. We strive to create an environment that provides unparalleled opportunities to excel in today’s global marketplace. Our consultants are comprised of experienced and skillful bilingual professionals from diverse local and international backgrounds. Fusion consultants provide exceptional value to clients through innovative application of diverse technologies. Our professionals design solutions to meet today’s needs while providing the flexibility and foundations to adapt to tomorrow’s challenges. In order to achieve our goals we support, mentor, and train our people to be exceptional.
If you are searching for a growing and exciting company you can be “part of” and not just “work for,” then Fusion Systems is the answer for you. We are currently looking for enthusiastic and skilled professionals who are focused on delivering results and exceeding expectations. Apply today!