Bilingual Operation Engineer in Osaka募集中
1. Create operational flow to deal with query and issue which comes from client as well as system itself.
2. Conduct operation and support activities based on the workflow.
3. Improve operational flow to make support activity effective and efficient having consensus from stakeholders.
4. Compile and report support activities to client regularly.
5. Communicate with the client in order to have a thorough understanding on the query or issue in Japanese.
6. Communicate with offshore team to fix the issue or get the answer to query in English.
7. Communicate with other vendors who are operating the system which work with B2B commerce site.
Industry: Industrial Manufacturing
Working hours: 9:00 - 17:30 (45 mins break)
Location: Kyomachibori, Nishi-ku, Osaka-shi
1. Should have a background in basic business skills, identifying issue. proposing solution.
2. Proven working experience in the information technology sector on RFP or R&D or QA.
3. Technical background, with understanding or working experience in software development project.
4. Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills in Japanese.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Japanese and English.
6. a including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
7. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
素晴らしいとされる企業の後には、必ずと言っていいほど、その企業を成功へと導くために尽力しているチームの存在があります。Emerge 360 Japan K.K. (Emerge)は、クライアント会社を成功導くために必要なチーム、チーム力を育成そして開発します。Emergeは企業徳義、クライアント企業、候補者、そしてEmergeスタッフ間の長期的な関係構築に重視をおいてビジネスを展開しています。
Behind any great company is a team of great people who work together to create success. Helping companies put together and develop winning teams is what Emerge 360 Japan K.K. (Emerge) does. As an Asian company we place particular emphasis on integrity and developing lasting relationships, with our clients, with our candidates and with our staff.
Our team brings a unique mix of client and industry experience. These include: financial services, IT, staffing services, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, telecommunications, accounting, healthcare and hospitality.