As a recruitment specialist focusing on legal, finance & accounting positons, we work with both foreign and Japanese companies to recruit the best person for their job vacancy. Your responsibilities and duties are varied with challenges and opportunities to learn new things every single day!
General responsibilities will include:
- Research, source and contact candidates who are looking to move immediately or in the future
- Conduct business development calls to new and existing client; arrange meetings to build and maintain relationship
- Assist clients with their recruitment searches; compile list of candidates based on their requirements
- Contact potential candidates to inform of suitable job opportunities based on their requirements
- Prepare job descriptions and resumes
- Recommend candidates to clients and arrange for interviews
- Provide interview advice and coaching
- Advice candidates and clients on market information and career choices
- Atleast 1 year of recruiting or direct sales experience (must)
- Strong sales or target achievement record (must)
- Native level in English with fluent Japanese OR native level Japanese with fluent English
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, excellent time-management & multi-tasking abilities
- A team player with a proactive, positive and energetic approach
- Well organized, with an ability to meet goals in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Business minded individuals who have started their own business a plus!
For further information, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ken on 03 4540 7888.