Next Move is at the start of an exciting phase of new growth to a positive future.
With a clear vision to bring the best people into the Next Move team, think big, maintain our integrity, and strive to be recognized as the best agency with those we work with.
We are looking for an enthusiastic recruitment consultant to work as part of our team to work together to help build the company.
Are you ready to be part of shaping our future together?
A career in recruitment with Next Move will give you the fulfilling opportunity to know that every day you can wake up and help change someone’s life for the better. Assisting organisations to achieve their vision and individuals achieve their ambitions.
We work with integrity and honesty, and a clear focus on understanding and helping people first, not the numbers.
You will receive strong training, mentoring, and a voice in how the company grows - with a career path to match your aspirations.
Your background - you will have
- Experience in sales OR recruitment
- Or a very clear desire and to build a fulfilling recruiting based career.
- A positive work ethic, persistence, flexibility and adaptability to deliver results.
- Honesty and integrity are central to who you are
- You are adaptable, have tenacity and enjoy overcoming barriers
- Highly Professional
- You are a phenomenal listener
- You have a real people focus
- Want to work alongside a team with a shared goal
- You strive to deliver results
We work primarily on technology focussed roles within
- Major Japanese and international companies from Finance, the "Big 4" to major technology companies - who are well recognised and respected in their field.
- All the way to Start-ups and those on the cutting edge of technology in growing in areas like AI, Deep learning, Machine learning and Blockchain and in hyper-growth!
Because of this having an interest in how technology can shape the future will help.
What you will do
- Consistently find and attract high quality candidates from various sources, and build strong networks and relationships.
- Grow to manage the full recruitment lifecycle, managing great companies and motivated potential employees from sourcing, ongoing management, through to placement and staying in touch
- Develop new business, with both existing clients and new clients that are relevant to the focus of the company broadening our client base
- Grow your sales and management skills to become more effective with sales, negotiation, client and candidate management to become a trusted partner and advisor.
- Understanding our client’s needs and individuals motivations clearly with regular phone calls and meetings both in our office and off site.
- Learning to assist them to make the correct decisions for their career and company based on what you have understood
What you will love about Next Move
Our purpose is simple
- To be consistently recognised as the best recruitment agency by those we deal with.
- Through honesty and integrity, constantly improve our quality of delivery,
- Provide clear appropriate advice and, very simply, put people first.
- Ensure that, whatever the outcome, the experience of working with us is a positive one.
The way we achieve it is clear
- A well-developed and highly collaborative training programme - with one on one mentoring and then team based goals
- A very Cooperative environment
- A strong internal emphasis on inspiring individual growth and ownership
- Hiring people who are passionate about doing recruitment well
- By understanding that a rounded person has other interests outside of work and so we have a great work-life balance
Do you want to be part of shaping the future of success?
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com