Make the timely and accurate IFRS/Tax/JGAAP accounting data and preparation of various financial statements and disclosures for Managements, local regulator and AXA Group without any mistakes
【Key Accountabilities/Specific Activities】
1. Produce IFRS/Tax/JGAAP accounting data and preparation of various financial statements with analysis and disclosures for Managements, local regulator and AXA Group
- Guarantee no material IFC(SOX) GAPs or auditor SUDS
- Prepare both the IFRS and JGAAP adjustments for AXA Life Japan, AXA Life Europe Japan and other AXA Japan group companies (inc. CMF) based on AXA group accounting manual and JGAAP.
- Complete the Magnitude schedules(Group Disclosure tool) including relevant disclosure and Nautilus(Consolidated FS tool)set by PBRC (Paris’ Central Team).
- Produce the JGAAP stand-alone and consolidated financial statements in accordance with the Corporate Law, the Insurance Business Law, the Financial Instruments and Exchange Law.
- Prepare the financial results to be submitted to FSA submission and tax filings to be submitted to NTA and local tax bureau
- Analyze the financial results to report to a general manager and manager
- Follow the compliance within the company
2. Communication with the related departments to ensure timely and accurate calculation of IFRS/Tax/JGAAP accounting and reporting
- Communicates with the related departments to ensure the quality of accounting and reporting, and to avoid any material errors/collections
- Instruct HR and other departments to get the necessary information for pension liability (PBO) and check those data for its accuracy and completeness
- Prepare Agenda & Minutes for pre-closing meetings
3. Identify key financial drivers and opportunities to enhance company future earnings
- Collects and provides the various information to a manager and makes proposals of the opportunities to enhance the company future earnings or mitigation of the company risks
- Prepare the financial analysis "actual to prior year" and "actual to forecast" comparison
【Key Customers, Committees and Projects】
- Key Customer: General Manager, Section Manager and other departments
- Projects: Flyer Project