[IT Leader] IT Project Manager|| [ITリーダー] ITプロジェクトマネージャー
- [IT Leader] IT Project Manager|| [ITリーダー] ITプロジェクトマネージャー - 745377
Global! English Environment!
RGF Professional Recruitment Japan
Global IT Telecommunications Company
大手企業 (300名を超える従業員数) - 外資系企業
- 東京都 23区
800万円 ~ 1300万円
ビジネス会話レベル (英語使用比率: 50％程度)
■職務内容 - The Position: Long term Contract
The business is expanding their services. This expansion means that they have multiple projects domestic and global that they are currently managing/will begin soon. These projects are with many well-known global companies. Projects may include NFV, Data center related projects, call center automation projects and many more.
- Manage overall project throughout the project lifecycle collaborating with various stakeholders such as Customer Relationship Management Team (Pre-Sales) for initiation, planning and delivery with internal and external delivery teams including off-shore contributors, operational handover to customer and the project closure while building excellent relationships with the customer for potential business opportunities.
- Fully responsible for day to day project management expected to reevaluate and apply proven project management framework(s) as appropriate. Project Managers own project plans that include master schedule and WBS, cost, scope, risk and issue, action, decision, dependency, communication and escalation plans and successful execution of the plans.
■必要なスキル・経験 - Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in IT industry with good hands on experience with full project lifecycle. Prefer candidate with strong ability for project scoping, cost and risk management.
- Vendor management experience
- Possess one or more of the experience in the following technology space: NW, Servers, IT Security, software, IoT/AI, etc.
- Business level Japanese, business level English
- PMP and/or PRINCE2 (is positive)
- CCNA/CCNP (Is positive)
RGF Professional Recruitment Japan provides bilingual professionals to multinational corporations. We are functional recruiters focusing on Finance & Accounting, Banking, Legal, HR & GA, Logistics, Telecoms, Sales & Marketing, and Technology.