• Create rich, inspiring, relevant content for our travel platform
• Write optimised content through a working knowledge of SEO
• Help develop the website SEO plan for Japanese content and ensure that every page
is optimised for SEO.
• Ensure high traffic across channels and making sure the correct strategy for each
platform is implemented correctly
• Responsible for ad-hoc Content Management tasks
• Develop the content strategy for the written and visual content for the company's
• Exceptional creative writing and editing skills in Japanese
• Fluency in English reading and writing is preferable. Fluency in other languages a plus
• At least 1-3 years experience of creating content within the lifestyle, culture, travel
space is preferred
• Education to a Diploma or Bachelor degree level
• A good understanding of different media channels used to display content
• Meticulous attention to detail
• A hardworking, creative, self-motivated and goal-orientated personality
• Proven experience within digital/print content within a multi-media environment
• A passion for travel and the ability to share travel experience and insider travel tips
through content creation
• Ability to communicate effectively with teams across different offices and different
cultural backgrounds • A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your
sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required
What you’ll get
• An environment that values honesty, transparency and respect with awesome coworkers
• The rare opportunity to be part of building a global travel brand, ensuring its success
and evolving it for the future.
Founded in 2014, Klook is now Asia’s largest in-destination services booking platform. We give travelers a simple and seamless way to discover and book popular attractions, local experiences and services around the world at exclusive prices - online or from a mobile phone on our award-winning app ('Best of 2015' & ‘Best of 2017’ by Google Play and Apple App Store). Each day, we empower countless travelers to indulge in their wanderlust and spontaneity through our 40,000+ offerings in more than 200 destinations, whether it is skipping the line at Universal Studio Japan in Osaka, braving a zipline adventure in Phuket, or chasing the Northern Lights starting from Reykjavik.
Our team has traveled some distance - growing to over 500 across 15 locations in Asia. We have been working hard and also having a lot of fun along the way, and we are not even close to our destination yet. Our team has diverse travel interests and is encouraged to create their own journeys, but we are all united in the mission to empower people to create the best travel experience anywhere, anytime.