• Familiar with travel related products, specifically on activities, tours and
transportation for Japan
• Conduct cold calls, clearly deliver Klook brand value to business partners and
negotiate best deals.
• Develop and maintain profitable business relationship with partners in Asia
• Work closely with Hong Kong and Shenzhen product, editorial and operation teams
to facilitate the onboarding of activities.
• Identify market trends and provide market & competitor analysis to optimize
• Assist Business Development Managers to achieve the product excellence.
•Fluent written and spoken in English and Japanese. Fluent in written and spoken. Chinese preferred but not required
• Strong analytical, written and verbal communications skills
• Confident, self-motivated and goal-oriented personality
• Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural
• A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your
sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required
• Good benefits package including free food and medical insurance in a young, fun and
homely office workspace.
• An environment that values honesty, transparency and respect with awesome coworkers.
• The rare opportunity to be part of building a global travel brand, ensuring its success
and evolving it for the future.
Founded in 2014, Klook is now Asia’s largest in-destination services booking platform. We give travelers a simple and seamless way to discover and book popular attractions, local experiences and services around the world at exclusive prices - online or from a mobile phone on our award-winning app ('Best of 2015' & ‘Best of 2017’ by Google Play and Apple App Store). Each day, we empower countless travelers to indulge in their wanderlust and spontaneity through our 40,000+ offerings in more than 200 destinations, whether it is skipping the line at Universal Studio Japan in Osaka, braving a zipline adventure in Phuket, or chasing the Northern Lights starting from Reykjavik.
Our team has traveled some distance - growing to over 500 across 15 locations in Asia. We have been working hard and also having a lot of fun along the way, and we are not even close to our destination yet. Our team has diverse travel interests and is encouraged to create their own journeys, but we are all united in the mission to empower people to create the best travel experience anywhere, anytime.