職務内容 The Position
- The key objective of this role is to provide HR PMO and HRIS to the Global HR Team, The role is to formulate HR reorganization and process globally.
- Provide HR consulting and solutions related to organizational capacity development and HR strategies aligning with business sector strategies.
- Lead and manage HR Projects and HRIS cross-functionality and build strong business relationships with internal clients to develop organizational design
- Actively identify gaps and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Manage relevant project communications to global HRBP's and employment at all levels.
必要なスキル・経験 Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or above or equivalent experience in HR, Business Administrations.
- Good knowledge of Labor Laws and strong operational HR Experience.
- HR Generalist experience with a minimum of 3 years in management
- HRIS / HRIT experience
- Good command of Japanese and English
RGF HR Agent Japan provides bilingual professionals to multinational corporations. We are functional recruiters focusing on Finance & Accounting, Banking, Legal, HR & GA, Logistics, Telecoms, Sales & Marketing, and Technology.