Provide guidance in Design Database Batch Jobs to synchronize data across multiple systems.
- Mentor offshore teams for queries related to architecture and technologies, review the design document, code created by offshore team to ensure high quality design/implementation, improve code quality and testability/maintainability.
- Experience with at least 1 with Agile project implementation.
- Expertise in web application development involving complex transaction with the Oracle Database using Spring related Framework, Spring Data, Spring JPA, Hibernate, WebServices(REST, SOAP),
- Experience in User Management, authentication and authorization (Single Sign on, OAuth2.0).
- Experience of using JBoss application server.
- Experience of development Database Batch Jobs architecture and data flow patterns.
- Experience in using Git, Subversion SCM.
- Experience in deployment on openPaaS systems such as OpenShift, IBM Bluemix.
- Hands on experience in designing solution of cloud based scalable and distributed systems.
- Experience in Life Insurance domain.
- Experience in working with Agile/Scrum, Continuous Integration based projects.
- Fluent Japanese is required
A global leader in consulting and technology services, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, Results count.