As salesforce.com consultant,
- Provide the expertise and skill to implment solutions on salesforce.com platform (SFDC).
- Propose SFDC best practices, and clarify which case custom developments are required in.
- Clarify impact to change configurations or to configure the new features, and propose how to solve the related issues.
- Manage the changes on several orgs (both production and sandboxes) and coodinate the release cycle.
- Provide SFDC administration support and customer facing to keep regular business operations.
As salesforce.com developer,
- Proficiency in SFDC development environment, including Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOQL, API and web services.
- Develop Apex/Visualforce-based or Lightning custom application.
- Adapt SFDC standard solutions and customize the specific requirements.
- Ownership of all technical aspects of SFDC.
- Communicate with project members and ensure effective collaboration in development lifecycle.
1. Expertise of salesforce.com platform
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC.
- Experience in development on Force.com platform.
- Experience in adaptation on one (or more) of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud.
- Experience in data imports, exports and updates, utilizing Data Loader.
- Experience in facing and solving Governor Limits.
2. Development skillsets
- Experience in using IDEs and Source Control system (such as Git, Subversion SCM).
- Expertise in web application development involving complex transaction with the RDBM using popular framework.
- Working knowledge in test automation.
- Working Knowledge of Quality Assessment.
- Knowledge of SFDC development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of SFDC best practices for deployments with Large Data Volumes.
- Experience to analyze Fit&Gap between legacy systems and SFDC and to propose SFDC standard solution.
- Experience in migration among SFDC orgs by using Migration Tool and/or Change Sets
- Experience in development involving multiple language environments.
- Experience in development/customization of applications for mobile use.
- Experience to define Sharing/Visibility model in SFDC orgs to meet customer requirements.
- Experience in delivery of SFDC data integration practices with ETL tool.
- Experience in working with Agile/Scrum, Continuous Integration based projects.
- Experience in Life Insurance domain.
A global leader in consulting and technology services, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, Results count.