|勤務地||東京都 23区, 港区|
Build Cloud-based and on-premise solutions using varied languages and tools
• Write well designed, testable, and efficient code
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• System Integration with external application
• Implementation of a robust set of web services and RESTful APIs to power the web application
• Design and develop testing methodologies and tools in accordance with the established standards
• Conduct Unit Testing and Regression Testing ensuring the overall quality of applications
• Participate in functional and non-functional testing
• Ensure that the designs are in compliance with specifications
• Analyze and resolve technical and application issues
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support the user requirement collection process, development of user stories and estimate efforts
• Transform Business Requirements into Logical Design, and Logical Design into Physical Design Implementation
• Support continuous improvement by researching and evaluating a variety of software products, investigating alternative technologies, and presenting these for architectural review
• Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties
Self-motivated full-stack hands-on engineer who is passionate about developing web based applications. You love making things useful and beautiful.
Front-end side requirements:
• Experience developing web UI using React JS
• Experience interfacing with Web Services and working knowledge of REST / SOAP protocols.
Back-end side requirements:
• Professional experience as a Java Developer for 3+ years (Student projects and contributions to open source projects do count)
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and Java coding principles.
• Experience in developing web applications (Java, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security, RESTful, JPA).
• Strong problem solving abilities and capable of articulating specific technical topics or assignments.
• Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Has the ability to work through constant change
• Has the ability to identify new development opportunities and best practices and communicate them to management
• A desire to mentor and coach team members
• Business level English
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
• Ability to write tests using Karma, Selenium, Protractor (TDD practices).
• Understanding of data structures and implementation
• Knowledge of the Spring framework
• Familiarity with Continuous Delivery tools (Jenkins, grunt, npm) is a plus.
• Experience with Apache Felix or other OSGI containers is a plus.
• Knowledge of the Japanese language