Imagine a job where you…
- Work directly with senior managers on a regular basis
- Have a meaningful impact on the mission-critical products and services that clients rely on every single day
- Collaborate with colleagues across business lines and regions
At Ipreo, this is true for EVERY MEMBER of our global organization! Our technology solutions and analytical insights are relied upon by every major investment bank and thousands of corporations around the world.
What’s in it for you:
The Office Manager reports to the Head of Japan and is a central part of the team. We are looking for the Office manager to 1) make the company run more smoothly today, 2) identify ways to make us better every day, and 3) create connections. You will be the first point of contact for guests, and will provide support to the Head of Japan, Facilities, Finance and the HR team. The Office Manager receives exposure to all aspects of our growing company by working across departments and geographies.
What you’ll work on:
- Code and record transactions in the journal to be sent to the local CPA.
- Handle communications between the local CPA and New York HQ Accounting team.
- Send and collect bills from local clients.
- Process and validate employee expense and corporate credit cards reports
- Arrange and ensure monthly payments to local vendors/office providers
- Periodically reviewing supplier & services contracts to ensure we are receiving the best possible service
- General administrative duties such as filing, binding, photocopying etc.
- Manage and create materials for Japanese business exchanges seasonal and ad hoc with clients
- Ad hoc duties as requested by the Head of Japan, for example projects, research, organizing events
- Liaise with building management to ensure the premises are safe, secure and in working order. Liaison with the relevant maintenance providers as required
- Responsible for the smooth running of the reception desk (meet and greet, refreshments, visitors book)
- To professionally manage the switchboard; answer, screen and direct incoming calls
- Book and organize meeting rooms for staff and guests ensuring they are kept tidy. Provide support for events and meetings as necessary
- Order office supplies regularly and as needed, including stationery, kitchen supplies, refreshments, catering for meetings etc
- Book and manage all mail and couriers – both incoming and outgoing
- Book transportation and hotel accommodation for all staff and visitors
- Coordinate shipping and distribution of business cards
- Support the HR Partner for APAC, as required, in relation to local employee matters and compliance with the work rules. Provide support, where appropriate, for employee questions regarding work rules
- Provide support to the Ipreo Academy for training and development of employees
- Manage on-boarding of new hires - assist IT in preparing for new employee onboarding: seating plans, desk equipment, access cards etc
- Calculate eligible overtime hours for applicable employees and provide to Head of Japan.
- Holiday & absence management – although over time Workday will be utilized for the management of all leave types