global potential high salary
A leading American company who is a designer, manufacturer and integrator of precision motion control products and systems for a range of applications in aerospace and defense, and industrial markets.
Plan, organize and implement the Market Management process at the Solution Business's Japan facility, ensuring alignment with this company business and practices. The fundamental job of the Sr. Marketing Specialist is to create demand for this company products, systems and services through the systematic application of the marketing disciplines of Planning, Research, Communications and Pricing. This position has a straight line reporting relationship to the Marketing Director, Solution Business, and a dotted line reporting relationship with the General Manager at this company.
1. Lead the creation of detailed Marketing Plans for Product, Application or Regional markets. Work closely with Sales and Engineering teams for all stages of the Marketing Planning Process, particularly crossregional coordination for plan implementation.
2. Lead the process of external / internal market research for product and application markets. Be responsible for all stages of market research from requirements specifications, to research agency selection, to project management, data analysis and creation and presentation of conclusions from research. Where required, to be responsible for bringing in other members of the team from multiple functions.
3. To work closely with the Manager, Global Marketing Communications as well as the Sales director in Japan to create and execute appropriate, high impact communication strategies for products and solutions.
4. To be the lead person for external market and trend analysis including competitive analysis, technology trends, analysis of customers and end users and the markets they operate in. To be responsible for using a strong fact-based, data driven approach, and to instill this approach in the regional sales / product development teams. Develop and maintain extensive on-line and off-line information sources.
5. Play a strong role in the New Product Introduction (NPI) Process, specifically,
6. Develop and recommend global pricing strategies and levels by product, market segment, and/or distribution channel working closely with all Regional Marketing Managers and Global Marketing Director. Pricing recommendations should be based on competitive and market analysis.
Intelligence Global Search is the international recruitment arm of the Intelligence group. The group currently employs over 4,700 staff throughout Asia and has partnerships with over 20,000 companies making it the second largest permanent placement agency in Japan. We aim to leverage decades of business relationships and networking so as to provide clients and candidates with an unrivaled recruitment service.
We specialize in placing multilingual professionals into multinational firms within the following areas: