Data Center Technicians have the opportunity to work with new technologies and state-of-the-art equipment supporting a major software corporation within an enterprise class data center. The technician is the hands on support performing tasks such as hardware, software, and network troubleshooting, server imaging, deployment, configuration, rebuild and decommissions. Technicians perform routine and emergency requests through service request tickets as a member of a service team supporting 24x7x365 on-site coverage. This position includes customer interaction that requires excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills as well as exceptional technical capabilities. Responsibilities Include:
System firmware and ROM maintenance
• Technical college degree or workplace equivalency; preferred subject area: computer science
• Prefer 1 year experience within data centers, server commission/de-commission works or related IT fields
• Exceptional customer service
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Able to function in a team environment
• Maintain knowledge levels as industry enhancements occur
• Ability to work any shift in a 24X7 Operation, including weekends and holidays
• Ability to perform tasks as assigned with minimum supervision
• Position may involve frequent standing, walking, pushing, pulling, bending, reaching and lifting (may range from 10-50lbs on a regular basis)
• Potential to pass extensive government background clearance check, dependent on location of employment
Behind any great company is a team of great people who work together to create success. Helping companies put together and develop winning teams is what PATHWAYS does. As an Asian company we place particular emphasis on integrity and developing lasting relationships, with our clients, with our candidates and with our staff.
Our team brings a unique mix of client and industry experience. These include: financial services, IT, staffing services, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, telecommunications, accounting, healthcare, military and hospitality.