World's Top Global Life InsuranceCompany
Make the timely and accurate IFRS/Tax/JGAAP accounting data and preparation of various financial statements and disclosures for Managements, local regulator and Group Company without any mistakes
【Key Accountabilities/Specific Activities】
1. Produce IFRS/Tax/JGAAP accounting data and preparation of various financial statements with analysis and disclosures for Managements, local regulator and Company Group
- Guarantee no material IFC(SOX) GAPs or auditor SUDS
- Prepare both the IFRS and JGAAP adjustments for the company in Japan, Europe Japan and other group companies based on company accounting manual and JGAAP.
- Complete the Magnitude schedules(Group Disclosure tool) including relevant disclosure and Nautilus(Consolidated FS tool)set by PBRC (Paris’ Central Team).
- Produce the JGAAP stand-alone and consolidated financial statements in accordance with the Corporate Law, the Insurance Business Law, the Financial Instruments and Exchange Law.
- Prepare the financial results to be submitted to FSA submission and tax filings to be submitted to NTA and local tax bureau
- Analyze the financial results to report to a general manager and manager
- Follow the compliance within the company
2. Communication with the related departments to ensure timely and accurate calculation of IFRS/Tax/JGAAP accounting and reporting
- Communicates with the related departments to ensure the quality of accounting and reporting, and to avoid any material errors/collections
- Instruct HR and other departments to get the necessary information for pension liability (PBO) and check those data for its accuracy and completeness
- Prepare Agenda & Minutes for pre-closing meetings
3. Identify key financial drivers and opportunities to enhance company future earnings
- Collects and provides the various information to a manager and makes proposals of the opportunities to enhance the company future earnings or mitigation of the company risks
- Prepare the financial analysis "actual to prior year" and "actual to forecast" comparison
【Key Customers, Committees and Projects】
- Key Customer: General Manager, Section Manager and other departments
- Projects: Flyer Project
【Requirements (Experience & Qualifications】
- Financial Reporting Skills (ideally IFRS & J GAAP) and Good Accounting Skills (ideally IFRS & J GAAP),
- Facilitation skills
- Japanese (Native), Fluent in English
- Over 5 years work experience in Accounting and Tax & at least 4 years of experience in Financial Reporting (ideally IFRS and JGAAP)
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP)
- Japanese CPA, US CPA, Tax Accountant or Book keeping more than 2nd level at least
Priority of the requirement/ideal profile for the role is in the following order.
1. Japanese CPA holder
2. Japanese Tax Accountant or/and US CPA holder
3. Experience of working in Auditting firms covering clients in finance industry
4. Experience of working in Financial Department of Life Insurance companies
Nexus Corporation is a boutique Contingency Search firm which recruits experienced professionals for permanent as well as contract jobs for corporations in Japan. Focusing on distinct vertical markets, Nexus has been designed to assist clients and candidates in disciplines such as Information Technology, Sales, Marketing, etc.