PR Specialist - Global FMCG company
- PR Specialist - Global FMCG company - 634305
PR Specialist - Global FMCG Brand
- 東京都 23区
Reporting to head of PR, with responsibility for plan and execute Communications in Japan as well as managing projects. This person will work with overseas PR team and developing communications and organizing events.
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, my client is a leading global food company built on four business lines: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters and Medical Nutrition.
Through its mission and dual commitment to business success and social progress, the company aims to build a healthier future, thanks to better health, better lives and a better world, for all its stakeholders-its 100,000 employees, consumers, customers, suppliers, shareholders and all the communities with which it engages.
- Coordinating and supporting PR activities in Japan.
- Plan and managing specific PR projects include SNS.
- Plan and Developing appropriate story and materials to be used for journalists.
- Devising methods to keep the company and all involved in overseas PR updated with activity and successes and to encourage / facilitate communication.
- Deliver accurate and timely evaluation of PR activity, demonstrating the ability to meet set objectives and implement effective budgetary control.
This role offers the opportunity to join a well renowned company with a focus on increasing the lives of others
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Experience applying or executing contemporary work at PR or agency company.
- Media Knowledge
- Communication Skill （Negotiation /Presentation）
- Logical and Strategic Thinking
- PC Skill（Word/Excel/PowerPoint）
- Fluent Japanese and TOEIC 800+ with demonstrated written and spoken English communication skill
My client is based in a great location in Tokyo, and in terms of marketing are putting a great focus on digital at the moment.
With an international marketing team of 13 people, English is the main language spoken within the team.