1. Work as a part of global end user computing team.
2. Talk users in Japan through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help resolve issues.
3. Organize procurement for Computer Systems and proceed necessary setup for users.
4. Work on global projects to install new software and hardware.
5. Work closely with users in Japan to help master data manipulations on SAP implementation project.
1. Strong coordination, organization and communication abilities
2. Successfully presents technical information to users
3. Be proactive to complete workloads in a timely manner
Requirements for the Position:
1. Business level English skills (reading / writing: essential, oral: preferred)
2. Work experiences on Desktop Support
3. Knowledge of Windows Server preferred
4. Familiar with functionality on MS Office products, especially Excel
Behind any great company is a team of great people who work together to create success. Helping companies put together and develop winning teams is what PATHWAYS does. As an Asian company we place particular emphasis on integrity and developing lasting relationships, with our clients, with our candidates and with our staff.
Our team brings a unique mix of client and industry experience. These include: financial services, IT, staffing services, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, telecommunications, accounting, healthcare, military and hospitality.