Purchassing / Buyer / Procurement
Mission/purpose of the job
IPS (Indirect Products and Services) manages the need for products and services to support the daily
operation. The purpose is to contribute the growth by securing
efficient procurement of indirect products & services that meet business needs at agreed quality, cost and
The IPS Buyer provides operational procurement services, support sourcing implementations and will carry
out operational procurement activities.
Key responsibilities / accountabilities
- Develop and update segment strategy
- Supplier management- Find, Evaluate and select suppliers
- Administrate supplier data
- Order and receive Indirect products and services
- Stakeholder management
Key targets and results
Accountable for the delivery of financial contribution and other business objectives within the segments
Position / Job Catalogue
- We want to hire an ambitious person, with a clear mind set to develop your own business skills and
- Working in Indirect Purchasing means you will have a lot of interaction with different departments in, and will interact with all levels of management. For the right candidate, this is a chance
to develop a high level of business skill and understanding.
- You should have ability to work independently and be highly results-oriented.
- You are expected to fully commit your energy to help build a high performing and progressive work
environment. A key for success in this diverse international team (currently 5 Nationalities) is to be
high in passion !
Necessary technical/functional/language skills
- Purchasing Experience (sourcing or project management or similar)
- Good professional communication skill sets.
- Able to learn new IT-system. Basic command of Microsoft Excel.
We provide specialized proactive recruitment support tomultinational clients who are setting up new operations or areexpanding existing business and seeking further growth in theJapanese market.As the first Japanese recruitment company to set up operations in theUK in 1975, understanding foreign cultures is second nature to us.With our extensive global network and historically leading position asrecruitment consultancy to Japanese corporations, we have access toan unrivaled pool of bilingual Japanese and foreign professionals.Our professional consultants are experts in a range of Industries andfunctions and all have extensive multicultural experience.Based on JAC’s unique history, culture and market strength, JACInternational was founded to provide dedicated support to ourmultinational corporate clients in Japan.
JAC International Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of JAC Recruitment. Co., Ltd.