Special Partner Program Manager
Our skilled Partner Services teams collaborate on exciting projects with our accommodation partners, hotels and other properties in a rewarding, fast-paced environment to ensure that agoda’s customers have the best selection and lowest prices. At the center of it all is the desire to build long-term relationships that span borders and cultures, supported by a web of cutting-edge tools and technology.
agoda’s Partner Program Manager is an exciting new role within the Partner Services Team. As a Partner Program Manager, your main objective will be to engage accommodation providers, assist those that are interested to join some of the programs, provide guidance to ensure the successful account management of agoda’s major hotel partners, and to exceed the (K.P.I.’s) and growth expectations that meet company’s business goals.
In doing so, this individual will bring superior business development skills, solid analytical skills, strong account and partner management experience, a successful record of sustainable performance and the capacity to develop and manage new deals with partners.
- Present new concept and products to external suppliers in line with requirements of the programs.
- Prepare and present business proposals to accommodation providers to support them in making a decision to join the new programs.
- Works closely with country manager and central project team in the head office to establish and implement Partner Program strategies for the market, based on the market and company guidelines.
- Explore and provide feedback which would stimulate additional buy-ins from the partners to participating in the Partner Programs.
- Oversee and evaluate the effectiveness of the Partner Programs for participating suppliers.
- Provide central project team with the regular updates and portfolio analysis.
- Assist the country manager in making necessary adjustments to the program and the commercials.
- Responsible for managing the program thru the internal tools which allow to manage and maintain healthy portfolio and pipeline.
- Enter accommodation contracts into internal system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare presentations or reports for the progress toward the program goals.
- Join and conduct a Weekly Meeting where updates are shared with the rest of the market management team.
- Conduct daily monitoring activities to maximize our programs business potential
- Identify and recommend future opportunities to enhance program performance in the market to stay in line with company strategy
- In cooperation with the central project team develop new initiatives within the programs.
- Together with the account managers develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision managers with the accommodation suppliers
- Assist and clarify points in the program contracts
- Full compliance with the Partner Program Policy
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of the Priceline group of companies, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book hundreds of thousands of properties in almost every country on earth.
In every department – from engineering to customer experience – Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone out there.