- Application Support - 633584
- 東京都 23区
The right candidate will be responsible for day-to-day Incident Management activities in accordance with the Incident Management process and associated governance directives.
As one of the world's leading banks, they provide to its clients with investment banking, private banking and asset management services worldwide.
- Acts as the Single Point of Contact for all IT incidents and Services Requests
- Supports the effectiveness and efficiency of the Incident Management process
- Creates an incident record for all new incidents in the incident system
- Executes actions and plans as directed by Service Desk Manager ( knowledge transfer 2nd to 1st level)
- Provides communication to the customer concerning the status of the Incident throughout its lifecycle.
- Obtains user agreement that the resolution provided addressed their needs prior to closure
- Competitive salary
- Chance to move into line management position (after 3 to 5 years ) within 1st level support function
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact [Andreea] [Bert] on [telephone number].
- Customer Service/ customer Relationship Management
- IT service Operations
- Front Desk Applications
- Office 2010
- ITIL Foundation
One of the world's leading banks, they provide to its clients with investment banking, private banking and asset management services worldwide.