IT Audit, Assistant Manager
This is a position within the Global Corporate Audit Staff division, and your main role is to establish a new IT audit team and lead the execution of IT audit of the Group's entities.
You will also be working with management team to analyse, evaluate and enhance the internal controls of information systems of the Group's entities.
< Job Location>
Based in Tokyo, with international travel as required
- Planning, developing, implementing and monitoring the execution of IT audit in accordance to audit objectives and framework such as COSO, COBIT, ITIL etc.
- Reviewing and appraising the effectiveness, efficiency and adequacy of information system control and procedures, and make value added recommendations to mitigate audit and business risk
- Building a systematic infrastructure for data extraction and analysis
- Developing standards reports, templates and guidance for IT audit projects
- Preparing and developing routines for continuous auditing and off-site audits
- Training the business audit team with regard to methods, contents and interpretation of IT audit methodology and results
- Presenting audit reports to key stakeholders and conducting appropriate follow-ups
- Continuously improving and developing the IT audit programs and infrastructure
- Cooperate with Chief Compliance Officer and the Corporate Data Protection Officer on adhoc special projects
・Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or equivalent
・Area of study: Business, finance, accounting
・Certified Internal Auditor and/or Certified Information Systems Auditor certifications desirable
・Professional certification: CPA while CFA is desirable
< Job-Related Experience >
・3 to 10 years' of relevant experience in global corporation
・3+ years of experience in corporate audit of a global manufacturing
company is preferred
・2+ years experience working on global IT Audit or IT Governance projects ・2+ years of SOX Implementation experience of ITGC and ITAC area.
< Other Job-Related Skills/Background>
・Good knowledge of English language. Knowledge of German and/or Spanish language desirable
・Extensive team leadership experience and strong leadership skill
・A proven track record of effective leadership on major projects including cross functional projects
・Experience working in global corporation across multiple countries with highly developed cultural awareness and sensitivity
・Good knowledge of IT and data analysis, SAP, MS Office and Macro programming
< Other Expectation>
・High level of motivation, persuasiveness, persistence, commitment and integrity
・Logical and analytical thinking
・Ability to manage large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports