The Systems Engineer is responsible for answering inbound interactions through email/chat/phone and working with customers on their issues through resolution. This is accomplished by having a team oriented and highly challenging work environment.
· Written and verbal communication skills
· Customer service skills
· Microsoft Office skills (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
· Knowledge of Voice over IP (VoIP), telephony, and related technical terminology
· Complex problem-solving and analytical skills
· Ability to present complex information in a clear, concise manner
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be detail-oriented
· Ability to take initiative and be proactive
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in work experience
· Communicates regularly with customers, colleagues, and management
· Uses computer frequently; sits at desk 85% of the work day
· Occasionally travels to customer and business sites, including international locations
· Scheduled for after-hours support to handle emergency situations
For more information about this and similar Opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in Tokyo, Japan, Vision Consulting Services K.K. primarily supports multinational IT firms with Japan offices. Our range of HR services include Executive Search, Permanent Placement & Temporary Staffing services.
We specialize in recruiting mid-career to senior bilingual Japanese professionals for a diverse range of industries, with particular expertise in Information Technology. Our clients include Software Vendors, IT Consulting and System Integrators, Hardware & Telecommunications, and Web Services companies We are a licensed recruitment agency for both Permanent and Temporary Staffing services, much of our business comes from referrals and long-term clientele.
We are Hiring at Vision Consulting Services K.K. in Tokyo!
For more information please visit: www.visionconsulting.jp
Company name: Vision Consulting Services K.K.
Founder: Curtis Mackenzie
Business: Staffing & Human Resource Solutions
Employees: 15-20 (Including Main Office and “Haken” Onsite staff)
Address: Minami Azabu, TMD Building 7F
Minami Azabu 2-12-7, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-0047
Licences: Recruitment License #13-ユ-302146
Temporary Staffing License # 特13-307468
Capitalization: 35,000,000 JPY