PR Project leader is responsible for:
• Carrying out and developing PR projects & activities in cooperation with PR Manager. Responsibility for particular tasks to be agreed with the PR Manager.
• Maintaining relationships with relevant fashion journalists, stylists and reporters in order for company to be able to be at the forefront of fashion and to adjust the communication activities well to the needs of key media.
• Supporting the PR Manager in communication around store openings.
• Gathering and sharing with the PR team information on the current publication opportunities and projects carried out by the key fashion media. On-going search for publication opportunities.
• Driving awareness of collections by timely distributing media materials, such as photos and Electronic Press Kits.
• Maintaining and updating a relevant, wide database of contacts.
• Evaluating and reporting results of the PR projects carried out.
• Cooperating with relevant sub-contractors.
• Collaboration with PR Manager on the organization of media events.
• Proof reading and completing approvals
Being an excellent communicator both oral and in writing
• Minimum 3-4 years’ experience from similar positions and/or within the PR agency segment.
• Experience and great knowledge in writing, both for internal and external purposes
• Having a great fashion feeling and a sense of what is the right quality level
• Good knowledge of the fashion media market
• Network of relevant media contacts
• Open and friendly attitude towards external and internal audiences
• “Can do” approach
• Fluent in English, both oral and in writing
• Negotiation skills and ability to “get things done”
• Flexible & easily adapting to changing conditions
• Being an "Company person”, understanding and liking our company values
• Team player
RGF HR Agent Japan provides bilingual professionals to multinational corporations. We are functional recruiters focusing on Finance & Accounting, Banking, Legal, HR & GA, Logistics, Telecoms, Sales & Marketing, and Technology.