You will be also responsible for executing inbound/outbound demand generation campaigns through diverse marketing channels. You will work closely with Japan field marketing owners, regional sales management, and global/local digital marketing team to identify campaign opportunity and messaging to effectively target key industries, use cases, or target customers to help improve the leads to opportunity conversion. You will also work closely with marketing operations to collate campaign data and ensuring leads are captured and routed to the sales team for prompt follow-up.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Target to offer premium customer experience to customers and consolidate customer information and deliver proper marketing message to customers
· Work closely with marketing team and inside sales team to hit conversion target
· Execute inbound/outbound demand generation campaign against established target customer
· Engage and nurture leads from marketing activities, working closely with digital team on nurture campaigns
· Develop key contact list in target marketing campaigns or activities
· Articulate the value proposition and relevant use cases for a variety of the company services to prospective clients
· Achieve # leads quota of qualified opportunities.
· Weekly MRC measurement report and related reporting
· Bachelor’s degree required
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
· 7-10 years of technology related sales, business development or proven experience in project management in sales / marketing environment.
· Proficiency with Salesforce.com CRM application with data analysis skill
· Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
· Experience working in a Call Centre or in Telemarketing function would be a plus
· Proven success managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast.
· English skill to communicate overseas colleagues via conference call, e-mail, and reporting.
· Fluent Japanese communication
CDS is a leader in executive search and recruiting services in Japan. We are a close and trusted partner of multinational corporations and start-up companies on search assignments for board members, country managers, and senior to mid-level management roles. CDS is part of RGF – the global arm of Recruit, Japan’s largest recruiting group – giving us wider client coverage and greater candidate access throughout Asia.
CDS was founded in Japan in 1998 and is headquartered in Tokyo. Our operations include a branch office in Osaka and a strong partnership network across Asia.
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/cds.kk
CDS ホームぺージ: http://cds-consulting.com