- PMO Manager - 632781
- 東京都 23区
This position is required to provide support to a program / project managers to develop work plan, gets required resources, and delivers program/project on time, on budget, and on quality. Program Support manages members drawn from across one operating company or external partners.
My client is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. My client companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer.
* Build a completely new PMO function within a complex business and IT environment
* Establish the PMO capability through robust planning, policies, procedures and governance.
* Ensure that within a 1 year period 85% of projects are delivered to time and budget.
* Engage with key business stakeholders to address programme level issues.
* Support risk owners to develop mitigation plans and to ensure they take accountability at an individual level for the progress and completion of key milestones
-Opportunities for career progression
-This is an excellent opportunity to pursue a career in the exciting Insurance industry
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact [Andreea] [Bert] on [telephone number].
-Proven track-record in successfully supporting programs/projects and programs with multiple cross-functional work streams
-Ability to work with ambiguous program/project definitions, to function in unstructured work situations, and drive structure into such situations
-Demonstrated ability to influence program/project stakeholders on all levels as to the business benefits of identified initiatives
-Functional knowledge of business process design, data flow, and application systems
-Insurance, financial services or consulting experience.
My client companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer.