【求人No NJB1034800】 Position purpose The position holder is fully responsible for the day to day business operation of the Animal Health country organization in Japan. The position holder is responsible for developing and executing mid term strategic plans and short term operational budgets in line with regional and global strategies and local market conditions. He/she ensures that sales profit and working capital targets are consistently met. Major Task and Responsibilities 1) Development and execution of local strategies and business plans and delivering on financial targets. 2) Guide country organizations in development and implementation of local segment and product strategies in line with global and regional strategies. 3) Actively drive and support business development activities (inlicensing product development registration) 4) Establish and maintain contact with key customers and industry KOLs to ensure smooth and compliant relationships. 5) Lead guide and develop senior Management Team by utilizing tools such as PMP process and development dialogue and by continuously providing open and candid feedback. 6) Drive continuous talent management process through organizing and coordinating Personeal and Organizational Conferences (POCs). 7) Foster a compliance culture by fully supporting the corporate compliance initiatives cooperating with the local compliance organization in Japan organizing regular compliance training and personally involving in/reviewing all major and sensitive issues and activities. 8) Represent AH in industry associations and vis vis national AH authorities.
1) Commercial or academic training in marketing sales animal health or related area
2) At least 10 years experience in adequate positions with significant business and people responsibility
3) Good understanding of company internal issues processes and strategies.
4) Good understanding of financials marketing sales regulatory and legal principles and framework.
5) Strong leadership motivation and conflict management skills
6) Strong communication and cross cultural skills
7) Good command over written oral English. Knowledge of Japanese language preferred
・Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer centric solutions.
・Ensuring accountability and consistently achieving results even under tough circumstances.
・Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization s goals.
・Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
・Building strong identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
・Stepping up to address difficult issues saying what needs to be said.