Our client is a Japan based startup who are building a presence in the fields of social lending, micro finance and software development (ソーシャルレンディング, マイクロファイナンス and開発). They are expanding rapidly and as such are seeking highly talented individuals with a variety of experience in software development and technical solutions to drive innovation within their business. A strong interest in Fintech and Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (フィンテック, 人工知能) would be strongly preferred.
Our client is looking for a PHP/Java developer who is dedicated to their craft and writes code that they are proud of. You will be a part of a team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
● Development of new CMS for managing their services
● Development and implementation of in house web services
● Write clean, well designed and well documented code and follow industry best practices
● Write detailed specifications
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
● Debug, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure high performance and functionality
● Develop and deploy new features and tools if necessary
● Agile development and independent problem solution
○ Proven software development experience in PHP
○ Good knowledge version control tools and of developing web services
○ Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
○ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
○ Knowledge of various frameworks (Laravel, Zend, Symfony, CakePHP, etc.)
○ Japanese communication skills (Business level)
○ BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
○ Understanding of open source projects like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc
Based in Tokyo, Japan, Vision Consulting Services K.K. primarily supports multinational IT firms with Japan offices. Our range of HR services include Executive Search, Permanent Placement & Temporary Staffing services.
We specialize in recruiting mid-career to senior bilingual Japanese professionals for a diverse range of industries, with particular expertise in Information Technology. Our clients include Software Vendors, IT Consulting and System Integrators, Hardware & Telecommunications, and Web Services companies We are a licensed recruitment agency for both Permanent and Temporary Staffing services, much of our business comes from referrals and long-term clientele.
We are Hiring at Vision Consulting Services K.K. in Tokyo!
For more information please visit: www.visionconsulting.jp
Vision Consulting Services K.K. www.visionconsulting.jp is very pleased to announce our recent acquisition by GPlus Media Co., Ltd. http://gplusmedia.com , GPlus Media Co., Ltd. Is a pioneer media company targeting the international community in Japan and abroad and member of Fuji Media Holdings, Inc. (FMH) http://www.fujimediahd.co.jp/en/
Press Release: GPlus Media Co., Ltd.
Press Release: Fuji Media Holdings, Inc. (FMH)
Company name: Vision Consulting Services K.K.
Founder: Curtis Mackenzie
Business: Staffing & Human Resource Solutions
Employees: 15-20 (Including Main Office and “Haken” Onsite staff)
Address: Minami Azabu, TMD Building 7F
Minami Azabu 2-12-7, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-0047
Licences: Recruitment License #13-ユ-302146
Temporary Staffing License # 特13-307468
Capitalization: 35,000,000 JPY