Our client is a Japan based startup who are building a presence in the fields of social lending, micro finance and software development (ソーシャルレンディング, マイクロファイナンス and開発). They are expanding rapidly and as such are seeking highly talented individuals with a variety of experience in software development and technical solutions to drive innovation within their business. A strong interest in Fintech and Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (フィンテック, 人工知能) would be strongly preferred.
Our client is looking for a Network & Infrastructure Engineer who will design, implement, maintain, and support our growing network infrastructure. You will build internal company infrastructure for 50+ employees and developers and later on you will be in charge of the maintenance and also replicating the infrastructure for new projects.
● Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
● Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hotfixes and security configurations
● Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
● Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
● Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security policy
● Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
● Agile development and independent problem solution
○ A degree in Computer Science or a related work experience
○ Proven hands-on network engineering experience
○ Understanding of networking protocols
○ Understanding of the OSI reference model and Internet protocol suite
○ Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and analytics tools
○ OS installation and system settings (various Linux distributions, Windows)
○ Experience with cloud deployments
○ Japanese communication skills (Business level)
○ Experience with building server and cloud infrastructure for large projects
○ Knowledge of OpenStack, Eucalyptus, VMware or other private cloud solutions
Based in Tokyo, Japan, Vision Consulting Services K.K. primarily supports multinational IT firms with Japan offices. Our range of HR services include Executive Search, Permanent Placement & Temporary Staffing services.
We specialize in recruiting mid-career to senior bilingual Japanese professionals for a diverse range of industries, with particular expertise in Information Technology. Our clients include Software Vendors, IT Consulting and System Integrators, Hardware & Telecommunications, and Web Services companies We are a licensed recruitment agency for both Permanent and Temporary Staffing services, much of our business comes from referrals and long-term clientele.
We are Hiring at Vision Consulting Services K.K. in Tokyo!
For more information please visit: www.visionconsulting.jp
Vision Consulting Services K.K. www.visionconsulting.jp is very pleased to announce our recent acquisition by GPlus Media Co., Ltd. http://gplusmedia.com , GPlus Media Co., Ltd. Is a pioneer media company targeting the international community in Japan and abroad and member of Fuji Media Holdings, Inc. (FMH) http://www.fujimediahd.co.jp/en/
Press Release: GPlus Media Co., Ltd.
Press Release: Fuji Media Holdings, Inc. (FMH)
Company name: Vision Consulting Services K.K.
Founder: Curtis Mackenzie
Business: Staffing & Human Resource Solutions
Employees: 15-20 (Including Main Office and “Haken” Onsite staff)
Address: Minami Azabu, TMD Building 7F
Minami Azabu 2-12-7, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-0047
Licences: Recruitment License #13-ユ-302146
Temporary Staffing License # 特13-307468
Capitalization: 35,000,000 JPY