Our client is a Japan based startup who are building a presence in the fields of social lending, micro finance and software development (ソーシャルレンディング, マイクロファイナンス and開発). They are expanding rapidly and as such are seeking highly talented individuals with a variety of experience in software development and technical solutions to drive innovation within their business. A strong interest in Fintech and Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (フィンテック, 人工知能) would be strongly preferred.
Our client is looking for a Blockchain Engineer who is dedicated to looking for and developing new innovative solutions to create new uses for blockchain technology for this innovative Fintech start-up. You will be a part of a team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing blockchain solution development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
● Implementation of Bitcoin and Ethereum as alternative currencies for their services
● Development and implementation of Bitcoin and altcoins exchange market
● Development and implementation of own proprietary altcoin tight to our services
● Design and implement distributed software systems and decentralized identity protocols
● Rapidly develop enterprise software applications and platforms using Blockchain technologies
● Provide technical leadership on Blockchain technologies
● Work across peer groups to develop Blockchain solutions for the business
● Write high-performance code that interfaces our backend with the Blockchain
● Solve some of the most technically challenging software problems in the company
● Agile development and independent problem solution
○ A degree in Computer Science / Mathematics or equivalent work experience in a field utilizing the same subject matter
○ Experience developing traditional distributed systems
○ Have practical experience developing on Blockchain platforms such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.
○ Extensive experience working with cryptographic protocols
○ Experience with implementation of Bitcoin / altcoin exchange
● Preferred Skills
○ Prior peer technology work for the Bitcoin network
○ Japanese communication skills (Business level)
Based in Tokyo, Japan, Vision Consulting Services K.K. primarily supports multinational IT firms with Japan offices. Our range of HR services include Executive Search, Permanent Placement & Temporary Staffing services.
We specialize in recruiting mid-career to senior bilingual Japanese professionals for a diverse range of industries, with particular expertise in Information Technology. Our clients include Software Vendors, IT Consulting and System Integrators, Hardware & Telecommunications, and Web Services companies We are a licensed recruitment agency for both Permanent and Temporary Staffing services, much of our business comes from referrals and long-term clientele.
We are Hiring at Vision Consulting Services K.K. in Tokyo!
For more information please visit: www.visionconsulting.jp
Vision Consulting Services K.K. www.visionconsulting.jp is very pleased to announce our recent acquisition by GPlus Media Co., Ltd. http://gplusmedia.com , GPlus Media Co., Ltd. Is a pioneer media company targeting the international community in Japan and abroad and member of Fuji Media Holdings, Inc. (FMH) http://www.fujimediahd.co.jp/en/
Press Release: GPlus Media Co., Ltd.
Press Release: Fuji Media Holdings, Inc. (FMH)
Company name: Vision Consulting Services K.K.
Founder: Curtis Mackenzie
Business: Staffing & Human Resource Solutions
Employees: 15-20 (Including Main Office and “Haken” Onsite staff)
Address: Minami Azabu, TMD Building 7F
Minami Azabu 2-12-7, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-0047
Licences: Recruitment License #13-ユ-302146
Temporary Staffing License # 特13-307468
Capitalization: 35,000,000 JPY