Our client is a Japan based startup who are building a presence in the fields of social lending, micro finance and software development (ソーシャルレンディング, マイクロファイナンス and開発). They are expanding rapidly and as such are seeking highly talented individuals with a variety of experience in software development and technical solutions to drive innovation within their business. A strong interest in Fintech and Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (フィンテック, 人工知能) would be strongly preferred.
Artificial Intelligence Engineer
Our client is looking for an Artificial Intelligence Engineer with a background in fields such as Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning and Image Processing. You will be a part of a team developing innovative financial technology solutions and responsible for all aspects of the solution development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and product release. They need their engineers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems in innovative ways.
● Investigation and implementation of machine learning algorithms
● Investigation and implementation of Deep Neural Networks
● Implementation of natural language processing systems for multiple languages
● Development of new FinTech solutions based on the latest AI approaches
● Have a deep specialization in one field of artificial intelligence
● Agile development and independent problem solution
○ Knowledge of machine learning algorithms
○ Knowledge neural networks, with specific interest in Deep Neural Networks
○ Development experience in several of the following areas:
TensorFlow, Chainer, Theano, Caffe, CNTK
scikit-learn, nltk, Spark's MLLib, R, Wolfram or similar machine learning languages/packages and or analytical tools
AI programming in Java, C++, Python, Prolog or LISP
○ Master’s Degree or Ph.D. (preferred) with relevant experience in Mathematics, Computer Science or a related work experience
○ Deep knowledges of specific language in connection with AI (Java, C++, Python)
○ Deep understanding of neural nets such as CNN, RNN, RBMs, auto encoders, etc.
○ GPU programming, NVidia CUDA
○ Japanese communication skills (Business level)
Based in Tokyo, Japan, Vision Consulting Services K.K. primarily supports multinational IT firms with Japan offices. Our range of HR services include Executive Search, Permanent Placement & Temporary Staffing services.
We specialize in recruiting mid-career to senior bilingual Japanese professionals for a diverse range of industries, with particular expertise in Information Technology. Our clients include Software Vendors, IT Consulting and System Integrators, Hardware & Telecommunications, and Web Services companies We are a licensed recruitment agency for both Permanent and Temporary Staffing services, much of our business comes from referrals and long-term clientele.
We are Hiring at Vision Consulting Services K.K. in Tokyo!
For more information please visit: www.visionconsulting.jp
Vision Consulting Services K.K. www.visionconsulting.jp is very pleased to announce our recent acquisition by GPlus Media Co., Ltd. http://gplusmedia.com , GPlus Media Co., Ltd. Is a pioneer media company targeting the international community in Japan and abroad and member of Fuji Media Holdings, Inc. (FMH) http://www.fujimediahd.co.jp/en/
Press Release: GPlus Media Co., Ltd.
Press Release: Fuji Media Holdings, Inc. (FMH)
Company name: Vision Consulting Services K.K.
Founder: Curtis Mackenzie
Business: Staffing & Human Resource Solutions
Employees: 15-20 (Including Main Office and “Haken” Onsite staff)
Address: Minami Azabu, TMD Building 7F
Minami Azabu 2-12-7, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-0047
Licences: Recruitment License #13-ユ-302146
Temporary Staffing License # 特13-307468
Capitalization: 35,000,000 JPY