• Lead both multi-year business planning and annual forecasts with detailed financial for business segments and initiatives.
• Lead forecast updates to keep managements up to date. Conduct timely reviews with explanation to forecast changes and variance vs. actual, communicate business issues and demand actions to management and business partners.
• There are variety of analysis on demand; pricing, product sourcing strategy, new category or store launches, new business models, co-promotion opportunities and other merchandising strategy.
• For new business and business models, simulate benefit and costs to company, the business partners and our consumers.
• Conduct overall cost analysis including Retail operating components, Supply Chain and logistics, as well as General and Administration costs.
• With the Supply Chain managements, design the strategy to create a low-cost supply chain, identifies short/long-term opportunities for cost reduction, and works with the Inventory Manager to plan appropriate on-hand inventory levels.
• Partner with other finance teams and multi-functions and develop all weekly and monthly financial close activities, all planning forecasting, and reporting models while overseeing their continuous innovation and communication to both operations and other business partners.
• Work with data source providers and technology teams to ensure that key decision data is accurate, automated and timely.
• Track and manage budgets and headcounts. Reviews and approve cost/fee structure change proposals and investments.
• Coach and grow subordinates. Hire the best and develop Japan finance group with other Finance leaders.
• 5+ years’ experience as a finance leader in an organization with world class processes.
• Demonstrated financial acumen and analytical experience delivering forecasting, budgeting, and project analysis (example: business modeling), and data interpretation of business impact and results (example: what-if scenarios).
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities at once.
• A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
• Strong communication skills, both in written and verbal form.
• Ability to present and defend ideas in front of senior and executive leadership.
• 2+ years’ experience managing a program and/or people.
• Japanese comprehension. Fluent in Business English.
• MBA and/or CPA and/or CFA desirable, but not required.
RGF HR Agent Japanは、外資系企業、グローバル企業へのプロフェッショナル人材に特化したグローバルリクルーティングサービスを提供しております。グローバルなキャリアを目指す皆様に、バイリンガルでそれぞれの職種専門分野に特化したコンサルタントが、懇切丁寧なカウンセリングの元、皆様に最適な案件をご提案させて頂きます。日本国内はもちろんのこと、海外の主要都市で人材紹介サービスを提供しており、リクルートグループの営業力を生かした幅広い職種のご提案と海外拠点とのネットワークを通して、グローバルな活躍の場をご提案いたします。
RGF HR Agent Japan provides bilingual professionals to multinational corporations. We are functional recruiters focusing on Finance & Accounting, Banking, Legal, HR & GA, Logistics, Telecoms, Sales & Marketing, and Technology.