Provides system operational support ensuring the effectiveness, efficiency, accuracy, and availability of systems for end users.
• Performs routine maintenance, facilitates customizations and changes to, and ensures system disaster recovery for systems.
• Facilitates new employee technology setup, including computer setup and delivery and system access.
• Resolves issues and performs authorized changes and upgrades to existing systems.
• Performs preventative maintenance on IT systems and networks; monitors system performance and accuracy.
• Performs root-cause analysis to identify issues.
Qualifications and Competencies Skills:
• Technical Troubleshooting - Knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for anticipating, recognizing, and resolving technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems
• IT Incident Management Process - Knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for anticipating, recognizing, and resolving technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems
• Hardware/Networks/Operating System Interaction - The ability to understand the basic tenets of the physical IT system and that system's relation to the application
• Production Support - Experienced in multiple aspects of production support processes, including monitoring and troubleshooting customer response and physical security.
• IT Change Management Process - Ability to systematically control changes to Information Technology (IT) systems and maintain their integrity and traceability throughout their life cycle.
• Analyze Issues - Understands complex concepts and problems and identifies how they relate to key processes Education, Licenses, Certifications:
• Minimal relevant work experience required.
(1.) - Conduct periodic audits across LoBs to ensure adherence to regulatory compliance and CoE processe
- Collate audit findings, analyse the same and prepare reports on the findings- Support to the LoB HR to come up with an action plan based on the audit findings
- Follow up with the LoB HR for execution of action plans to ensure closure of non-compliances
(2.) - Prepare reports periodically for the CoE review with the Senior Management
- Share reports / data with the LoB HR leaders on a periodic / ad-hoc basis to help them monitor their average resource cost targets / wage bill as a % of revenue / other relevant KPPs and metrics
- Track lateral hiring as per the lateral hiring grid / other metrics relevant to LoBs and share reports with them as and when required
- Compile data and prepare monthly / quarterly update reports as per the requirement of LoBs and CoEs
- Share reports with the supervisor for review and circulation to relevant stakeholders
- Provide inputs (if any) on improving the current environment
kanna.sasaki at hcl.com
About HCL Enterprise:
HCL is a $6 billion leading global Technology and IT Enterprise that comprises two companies listed in India - HCL Technologies & HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India's original IT garage start-ups, a pioneer of modern computing, and a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings spans Product Engineering, Custom & Package Applications, BPO, IT Infrastructure Services, IT Hardware, Systems Integration, and distribution of ICT products across a wide range of focused industry verticals. The HCL team comprises over 90,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 32 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. HCL has global partnerships with several leading Fortune 1000 firms, including leading IT and Technology firms. For more information, please visit www.hcl.in
About HCL Japan
Japan is one of the strategic development markets of HCL and we have a strong presence in Japan thus providing all the advantages expected of a local Japanese vendor with the added benefits of cost merit, international exposure and CMM levels of quality.
Highlights of our Japan operation are:
HCL Japan is providing a wide range of services to its Japanese clients through its time tested project management methodology specially designed for this market. Some of areas in which HCL has been working with its clients include product design and development, embedded software, enterprise solutions, application development, management and maintenance, web solutions, and quality consulting.
At HCL Japan, we understand the need to understand and effectively deliver to the Japanese market by addressing the cultural and language diversities. Hence, we operate a specialized business unit called the Japan Business Unit (JBU) which is an organization based in India and part of the entire Japan delivery operations. The JBU handles not only the language and cultural aspect in terms of training engineers, but also plays an extremely pivotal and important role in program management and customer experience.
HCL Japan has 100+ running accounts.
For more details about HCL Japan, please visit http://www.hcljapan.jp/