- IT Director/ITディレクター - 632154
- 東京都 23区
1500万円 ~ 1800万円
A luxury apparel company is seeking an experienced professional to join them in the senior role of IT Director. Reporting to the APAC IS Director, the successful candidate will coordinate operational activities within the application and infrastructure teams, and coordinate operational and project activities within the region. An individual with a minimum of 12 years' relevant IT experience within a large, multinational IT environment would be a good fit for this role.
- Manage, troubleshoot, and coordinate enhancements/extensions/replacements of applications for retail, warehouse, CRM, wholesale, inventory, and other store or back office operations
- Leverage business initiatives for retail, store operations, logistics, warehouse, etc.
- Create operational and project budget and respective control
- Plan and control MIS activities in coordination with regional IT
- Manage vendor relationships and contracts
- Serve as the primary interface for all services and capabilities of IT
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including active listening, clear writing and speaking, as well as strong persuasion and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate business needs to technical teams
- A strong sense of customer service
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, business, sales, marketing, or equivalent; master's degree a plus
- A minimum of 12 years' relevant IT experience within a large, complex, multinational IT environment with at least 3 years in a managerial role at a sizable team management level
A global luxury fashion and apparel company with dozens of world-famous brands under its helm, the company has a presence in over 100 countries and revenues in the billions. Their product lines include ready-to-wear, luxury goods, lifestyle goods, and more.
リテール, ファッション, ラグジュアリー、ハイブランド, コンピューターサイエンス, IT運用, マーケティング, セールス, カスタマーサービス