Key Role at Leading Cloud Provider
Purpose of Position:
This position will be responsible for managing the client relationships in all aspects of service delivery, while working closely with the Sales team to identify new business opportunities and renew existing services.
· Conduct regular customer meetings, incident awareness and escalation, issue trending and problem management, and cure plan development and execution
· Develop Consulting and Professional Services capabilities within Japan that would drive downstream MRR and increase value for the customers.
· Front and represent the global services organization and capabilities locally to drive new offerings in the local market.
· Enable consultative selling. Facilitate higher value solution selling focusing on business outcomes and not price competitiveness.
· Serves as the primary management contact and client liaison during delivery of an outsourced solution, whether it is an IT solution or a business process outsourced solution.
· Strategically focused and responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, and the overall management of the customer life cycle management.
· Partners with the sales leader to execute on the local growth strategy
· Partners with the sales leader to retain, renew customer contracts
· Establishes quality performance standards to achieve Company objectives, client satisfaction and compliance with contractual SLA requirements.
· Develop collaborative relationships with key departments to coordinate strategies requiring Client Services involvement.
· Initiate and maintain positive client relations. Apply mediation and customer resolution skills to resolving major client issues and concerns.
· Attain budget and business plan for the Japan service management team.
· Lead the career development of direct reports
· Continuous improvement in Net Promoter Scores
· Continuous improvement in Employee Survey Scores
· Services Revenue Growth
· Retention of Service Management covered accounts
· Good communication skills
· Possess business level English
· Strong customer relations skills
· Prior management experience in leading a team
· Bachelors’ Degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
· 10 to 12 years progressive experience, including consulting, technical management and operational experience
· Proven ability to identify, recruit and develop a successful team
· Strong teaming skills, works well across complex organization and drives collaboration
· Demonstrated experience working in a global customer environment
· Ability to build strong relationships internally & externally
· Excellent planning, decision making and problem solving skills
We provide specialized proactive recruitment support tomultinational clients who are setting up new operations or areexpanding existing business and seeking further growth in theJapanese market.As the first Japanese recruitment company to set up operations in theUK in 1975, understanding foreign cultures is second nature to us.With our extensive global network and historically leading position asrecruitment consultancy to Japanese corporations, we have access toan unrivaled pool of bilingual Japanese and foreign professionals.Our professional consultants are experts in a range of Industries andfunctions and all have extensive multicultural experience.Based on JAC’s unique history, culture and market strength, JACInternational was founded to provide dedicated support to ourmultinational corporate clients in Japan.
JAC International Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of JAC Recruitment. Co., Ltd.