- Application Support - 632105
- 東京都 23区
Key functions of this role will be working as a Junior Application Support Team Member on some of key systems in the Font-Office to Back-Office areas of the Investment Management business in Japan.
My client is a global leader in asset management services with a global network of about 770 investment professionals located in 37 locations worldwide and assets under management of over US$1.54 trillion, they are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
- Application Support of the Front Office Investment and Trading as well as Operations, Client Reporting and Sales Team, including interfacing with portfolio managers and traders daily
- Work as member of the Global/Asia Region Support team and Global/Japan Local Development team and Infra team to ensure production stability
- Have ownership and participation in the business/system Incident and problem management processes, being accountable for resolution, root cause analysis and technology and business reporting and communication
- Providing oversight for the stability of the production environment within the change management process
- Interface with external vendors and their technical support and development organizations ensuring focus to resolution of issues and permanent resolution of issue.
- Proactively identify improvements and address them through independent thinking within a consensus driven team.
- Competitive salary
- Chance to develop a finance career in a top tier company
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact [Andreea] [Bert] on [telephone number].
- Basic Experience on Shell of UNIX.
- Basic Experience on writing SQL (Sybase or Oracle).
- Very good communication skills with Japanese (native level) and English (business advanced level)
- Strong team player, results oriented with a flexible approach
- Good inter-personal and communication skills, with excellent relationship building skills across multiple organizations and key touch points
- Ability to multitask, quick learner, strong dedication for assignment, hardly give up.
- Positive and self motivated personality, aspiration.
My client provides an extensive range of products and services to institutional investors, pension funds, as well as to individual investors distributed by third party banks and securities houses. We provide finely-tuned sales support to such distribution partner companies.