You create carrier grade solutions. Your will be analyzing, designing & developing end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. Translating customer needs, & technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions & proposals for successful carrier business.
Responsibilities & Tasks
· Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
· Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis
· Work with core team on list of potential activities & solutions
· Develop technical presentations & proposals, & perform customer presentations
· Support deployment of solution
· Provide feedback to R&D
· Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
· Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build
· Broad Technical Acumen
· Consultative Selling Ability
· Problem Solving Ability
· Creative Thinking
· Creating & Innovating
· Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
· Persuading & Influencing
· Applying Expertise & technology
· Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectations
· Presentation & Communication skills
· Team work & collaboration skills
· Market insight
· Financial Understanding
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
· Experience from technical roles focusing on integration is a required experience for this role, e.g. experience from work as Integration engineer.
For more information about this and similar opportunities, please contact Mike Pollard (email@example.com)
Based in Tokyo, Japan, Vision Consulting Services K.K. primarily supports multinational IT firms with Japan offices. Our range of HR services include Executive Search, Permanent Placement & Temporary Staffing services.
We specialize in recruiting mid-career to senior bilingual Japanese professionals for a diverse range of industries, with particular expertise in Information Technology. Our clients include Software Vendors, IT Consulting and System Integrators, Hardware & Telecommunications, and Web Services companies We are a licensed recruitment agency for both Permanent and Temporary Staffing services, much of our business comes from referrals and long-term clientele.
We are Hiring at Vision Consulting Services K.K. in Tokyo!
For more information please visit: www.visionconsulting.jp
Vision Consulting Services K.K. www.visionconsulting.jp is very pleased to announce our recent acquisition by GPlus Media Co., Ltd. http://gplusmedia.com , GPlus Media Co., Ltd. Is a pioneer media company targeting the international community in Japan and abroad and member of Fuji Media Holdings, Inc. (FMH) http://www.fujimediahd.co.jp/en/
Press Release: GPlus Media Co., Ltd.
Press Release: Fuji Media Holdings, Inc. (FMH)
Company name: Vision Consulting Services K.K.
Founder: Curtis Mackenzie
Business: Staffing & Human Resource Solutions
Employees: 15-20 (Including Main Office and “Haken” Onsite staff)
Address: Minami Azabu, TMD Building 7F
Minami Azabu 2-12-7, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-0047
Licences: Recruitment License #13-ユ-302146
Temporary Staffing License # 特13-307468
Capitalization: 35,000,000 JPY